söndag 20 januari 2013

And if my heart should somehow stop


I am so tired of being tired. This last week has been hazy and I've felt really slow. Wouldn't mind some of that energy back please. The shaking has been better this week though, until today. At the gym today I was shaking really bad so I had to stop. When I got home I fell asleep and now my mind is wide awake even though my body wants to sleep. 

Went shopping with my mum earlier today and then I stopped by the bezties apartment as I am looking after it, watering her plants etc. when she is in Aussie. Lucky thing! Which is my ultimate dream vacation!! I am just hoping that her plants will stay alive until she gets home, fingers crossed. Time to try and sleep, tests tomorrow morning and I am hoping that my blood pressure is better. Love Johanna



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar