lördag 12 januari 2013

Everything I want to do

Good morning! Had a realy fun night last night with Anna & Kristoffer. Started off the night at Kristoffers, met his cute but hairy new cat. Then we drove into town. First time at Å in like forever, over a year. It was great to be out again, around people. So tired today though and my head hurts a bit. Today is dads birthday so we are all going to see Gangster Squad tonight. Can't wait!! Looks like suuch a good movie. I am just hoping that I won't get disappointed. Going back to bed for an hour or two. I am sooo tired. Love Johanna 


Had a really yummi dinner at the parents house. Chicken, bacon, asparagus, peppars & ruccola with fresh spinach pasta. So tasty!

Before heading out. 

Cold walk home from Anna at 01:30. Strange, didn't see or meet a single soul. Weird huh. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar