tisdag 1 januari 2013

It's a New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! ♥ 

I had a pretty good New Years Eve, but I was exausted and I seriously need to get my shit together. Eat, sleep and try to relax. No more stress! Maybe that needs to be one of my New Year resolutions

So last night. New Years Eve. Because I am obviously not drinking, I guess I get a bit annoyed with people that everyone else does, that just get too drunk. I also don't see the point in drinking A LOT when it's not that kind of occasion, when it was more like a dinner party. I simply just don't find "we need to drink, drink, do shots shots shots " etc. amusing. Maybe I am just getting old? Oh well. Fun people and a over all fun night. Went to bed at around 3am. Dropped off some food form last night at Annas this morning then I went to pick up my little brother from his friends place. 

The gym opens at 12am today, so I am going to get ready and go work-out. Looking forward to it like always. I need a seriously good work-out. Had the day off yesterday. I am not stupid, so after only 3hours of sleep yest. I knew it wasn't a good idea to head to the gym. As I am not like everyone else, I know that my body probably can't handle it and there is just no point in working out if I can't do it a 100%, it frustrastes the hell out of me when I feel "weak". 

Got to go. Love Johanna 

(didn't take any photos during the night, oopsies). 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar