lördag 19 januari 2013

Midnight girl

Last night I fell asleep on the couch after a really yummi dinner at my parents house (made by the best). 2hours and I woke up at 8pm by my med alarm. Was supposed to go to my friend Jennys place at 19:30 but I didn't feel good at all. Anyways, after a late snack (fruit & quark) I got some energy back and got myself ready to head out. I am glad I did. Met some really nice people, and I've really missed Jenny! Went to bed at around 01:00 and got up at 08:00 this morning as usual, to take my meds and have some breakfast. Giving my parents a lift down to the train station in a little bit. I just hope the car is going to start in -26C . Vixi is jumping on 2-3 paws, poor thing,  cause of the cold so not going to be any long walks today. Today is probably going to be pretty boring. Cleaning, watching some tellie for once and might head over to the gym. Not sure yet. I am really sore after yesterdays work-out, haha. Shoulders and neck are toast! 

Oh well. Need to get myself ready now. To head out in the cooooold. Burr. Love Johanna




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar