torsdag 16 maj 2013

Vroooom ... !

Not even trying ... my arms are so sore. 
Heavy ass workout yesterday (biceps) and today (shoulders)! 




Today was shoulder day at the gym. Wow, such a heavy workout and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it to the gym todaay. But yes I did! Late night workout :) This morning the mini and I went on a 5km PW with Ulrica, always lovely to see her! Then I've been trying to study but the last couple of days have been slow. I will do better tomorrow! Before I went to the gym I was out with my dad and his new motorcykel, that thing is fast. So windy today though! No fun at all during higher speeds. It's 22:13 and I am beat! I have a feeling I am going to fall asleep in two secs. So I better go get ready for bed. Sweet dreams! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar