onsdag 1 maj 2013

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away

My blood count is really low. At least now I know why I have been soooo tired lately. I've been feeling like a living zombie. I started taking iron tablets yesterday and I might need an iron drip too or maybe some blood. 

I managed to do some grocery shopping yesterday though  and a 1hour PW. No gym. Decided to take it easy. 




T O DA Y : I cooked enough food for the next couple of days. It's all about preparation. Salmon, brussel sprouts and sweet potatoe. Yumm. Also did some laundry and then I biked to the gym. Had a really awesome workout today, bicep / ass / legs. Man am I going to be sore tomorrow. I looove the legpress, it's my new best buddy at the gym. I've always done the seated leg press at the gym and I am now at 100kg but never the one where u kinda lay down. Man it was awesome. Started off with a low 80kg today. More next time now that I know how it works. 

I've got my first exam tomorrow at school. Then HLR in the afternoon. Going to the gym in the evening with the little bro. I'll have to see what he wants to work on. 


Lite blodpudding efter ett bra pass! Oh yes. Not crying, lol. So sweaty!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar