torsdag 14 februari 2013

My Valentine

I spent today (it's still Valentine's day for another 12 min) with my beztie, Anna. We drove out for a quick visit to see her family (collect my wallet that I left in their car, no surprise there as my brain is on overloads or is it more like slow-mode?!). Anyways, then we did some grocery shopping at Maxi. We've said this before and we still do it time after time, NEVER go grocery shopping with low-blood-sugar and when you are starving. I forgot half of what I needed to get and "lost" my Mastercard 3times and just felt completely lost. 

Anyways. We finally made it home to my place. Made a very easy/quick but yummi dinner (even though I am still having trouble eating, I feel like I am going to be sick all the time). After that we started to watch a terrible movie so we decided to play some Wii instead. I don't know what I am doing up this late. I should have been in bed hours ago. It's 11:47pm. It was 10pm like a minute ago? Sweet dreams 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar