måndag 1 juli 2013

10 kg lättare


I couldn't believe my eyes when I weighed myself yesterday. I though I gained weight the last couple of weeeks but nope!  My goal was and is NOT to get skinny but fit & stronger than I've ever been. 
My first goal was to loose 10kg & I've finally done it. I want to loose another 4.5 kg until my 1 year check-up in October. 
Sure I do cardio but lifting heavy at the gym 5-7 days a week has been the key to my weightloss. If I can do it so can u! 💪 "skinny girls look good in clothes but fit girls look good naked". 


🌷 🍂 I work hard &  show dedication because I want too. I want to be the best  that  I can be & the person I've always wanted to be 💪  To be proud of my body! Feel comfortable in my own skin. To not feel like the fat friend and too feel healthy! 🌸🌿

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar