onsdag 24 april 2013

I don't belong here in heaven

TODAY it's 1 year since I got my first drain. My 1st surgery and yet another set-back. A PTC - drain was put in, in my bileducts. It was hell. But at the same time when it was actually working the way it should, I could eat and I wasn't in much pain. But, it was really, really painful when it didn't work and a right pain in the *ss (flushing it, showering, LEAKING etc).  I got it April 24th and I had i removed 6 weeks before transplant. Only because I was getting so many infections, I was in so much pain and it just wasn't working anymore. So from April - September. Wow, that's a long time. 


Of course the surgery didn't work the first time so I started leaking A LOT of blood. So I had two surgeries in less than 24hours. I had to have it removed and put in a new drain once a week. ONCE I went without a hospital visit for 2weeks, but that's the only time that happened for 1 year. 

This makes me sad. Looking back at all the photos. But at the same time it makes me realize how lucky I am, how strong I am, how sick I was, how amazing it is to see where I am today, what's possible and so on. 


"I must be strong and carry on. Because I know. I don't belong here in heaven". 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar