söndag 14 april 2013

Great Saturday night

I spent my Saturday night at the gym.  "Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara dåliga kläder" . 
Felt like I was wearing a fat-suit biking to the gym, so many layers and rainclothes. But I had the best workout to this day. 1h15min biceps/shoulders/triceps and 45min cardio. 


Before I went to the gym I made my tasty feta/garlic meatballs

Piece of cake to make :

mix 500 g minced meat with ... 1 whole egg / 1 egg white, a lot of fresh garlic, salt & peppar.
 Chop up feta cheese into small cubes. Mold a meatball and make a hole in the middle for 1 or 2 cheese cubes, depending on sixe & then mold the meatball around it. Put them in the frying pan before the oven (if u decide to use the oven like I do) . Delish! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar