onsdag 3 april 2013

Not a wimp when it comes to pain


I've been so busy and stressed the past week. Today I was planning on cleaning, meeting my mum,  going to the gym and studying. 

But then boom, after my breakfast I got the worst tummy ache I've had in months! Kind of like the time I pulled a muscle in my abs back in like November. I am NOT a wimp when it comes to pain but this I would actually call more like a reeally bad pain not ache. Mum was going to pick me up at 11:45, I got ready etc. but then I couldn't even stand up. What the ... so I am stuck on the couch. I've found one more or less comfy position, and Pix is sleeping by my feet. 

This really, really makes me angry! I don't have the time or patience to stay in bed all day / night! I had plans to meet up Anna later tonight too. But, the pain is not getting any better. If it's still bad tomorrow, I'll have to call my doctor. But, it doesn't feel like it's "liver" related. 

Most of the time I can tell where it's coming from. You learn how to tell the difference. Even though most doctors would say that it's impossible to feel where the pain is coming from like intestines or liver / spleen , yeah right. As anyone with like UC, a liver condition etc. They will tell you that you are wrong. 

And of course I cut my finger on the box of the painkillers so now my finger won't stop bleeding, thanks bloodthinners. At least now I can relax a bit. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Tjena jag såg att du äter eller ätit kortison, jag är en 16 årig kille som nu äter 15mg kortison i dagen men har luggit på mycket högre doser och har haft ett stort månansikte men det har börjat lägga sig... Skulle gärna fråga dig lite om vi kunde chatta någonstans?

    SvaraRadera