tisdag 16 april 2013

One of those shitty days

I don't feel like I got anything done today. I felt tired not physically but mentally. I mean, I wake up (after 10h of sleep) and OK I feel alright. The doctors did warn me about this 6months ago. That I can get days or out of the blue just feel exausted. I need to listen to my body and chill out. Sometimes it's just not possible, like when I am out and about. Then I just have to keep on going and instead relax when I come home, go to bed early that day. 

 Then I look outside and come on. Where is the sunshine? I didn't get any school work done today, but I did do one whole assigment yesterday and sent it in. Hopefully I'll get good results on that one too. Just like the others. 

Bloody awful weather. Today I have just been watching some crime shows on my computer, did some baking. Then ... at 4pm I finally got my shit together and got ready to head into town with U

I just got out of the shower after packing all my things for tomorrow ... it will be a MUCH better day for sure! Going to bed soon ... I know it's only 21:30 , but by this time both yesterday and Sunday I was sleeping like a little baby. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar