onsdag 10 april 2013

Strawberries!


This morning I was in school for a couple of hours. Then I rushed home. Ate this yummi breakfast at 12.00 I looove intermittentfastning. My cup of tea.  Then I went swimming with Ulrica , which was great! After that I did some grocery shopping at Maxi, picked up my mum and now I am finally home. 

Even though I've been busy all day I still have a lot of energy. Think I might go for a long walk later tonight. Working out so much and staying busy gives me so much energy!! 

Best of all ... I sleep great .. all night long!! You might remember how much trouble I had sleeping after my transplant. Well, that's completely gone now. 

No gym today since I went swimming, even though I really want to. Oh well. PW it is. 

I've lost -2kg the past week. Well, better than nothing! I am happy. But still, I know I can do better.  Slow but steady weightloss. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar