lördag 6 april 2013

Today I went swimming!


"The dolphin is back in the pool! 1st time swimming in 2 years & 1st time in a bikini since transplant! O .. m ... g" 

I went swimming today with A. Wow, it felt great. 30 lengts and I didn't feel exausted at all. I could feel my abs working really hard, so I think I should start swimming a lot again as it's great for my back & abs. A couple of hours later I headed to the gym for a 45 minute shoulder / biceps workout. I haven't been taking it easy today, like I thought I would. Ooops


No one really stares at my scars. Except for the kids. Which I can totally understand. It's the same in the locker room at the gym. My tummy does look a bit strange. No one has asked me about my scars yet. Maybe that day will come, or maybe not. Most people I would assume understand that I've been through something huge and scary. So maybe they are affraid to ask? I wouldn't mind telling them about it though. I'd rather they asked me about it, instead of just looking at it / me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar