söndag 21 april 2013

From fat to fit


It took a lot of courage and motivation to post these photos. I've been debating with myself if I should do it or not ... but here goes. Wanted to show you guys a bit of my transformation. 

beg. of January vs. end of March (So I've lost a bit more weight since that picture) 

In the "before" picture, I felt huuuuge and so swollen. I did not feel good about myself at all and I well I just felt fat. It makes me feel a bit sick just looking at it. But most of all it makes me realize why I was feeling that way. If you compare the two even I can see a big difference. 

Since the middle of March I've lost -6kg and still building muscles so basicly only fat. I kind of get blind of my own progress so I've decided to keep track by taking photos and weigh myself once a week. 

I keep surprising myself everyday with how much energy I've got, what I can accomplish and how strong I am not just physically but mentally too. 

One of the reasons I gained weight after transplant is because I started eating again, I wasn't able to eat for over a year. And the high dose of steroids. Working out when on a high dose of steroids/prednisone is not a good idea. It makes you even more swollen. 

I eat clean, low fat, but I still have the odd treat here and there. But I try not too. Mostly because my UC doesn't like me eating sugar. So I really should stop it all together. And that is my goal this week. To stop completely. I know I can do it if I put my mind and energy to it. 

- MY GOAL is to loose another 9kg at least, get fit and strong NOT skinny. 

Anna Hultgren and her transformation is pretty darn amazing. One day I will look like her. She has, in my mind the perfect body  http://annahultgren.myshowroom.se/ . 

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY IT IS EASY ... Because it is not. IT'S F**KING HARD WORK.
I probably spend 15-16h / week working out. But since I looove it it is not a struggle to get the gym or go out for a long walk. It is hard for me to have rest days. To sit still. Relax. Recover. 

Right now doing well in school, loosing weight and getting fit is the most important thing.  But I will not forget to be happy and have fun. But the first two things makes this all possible. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar