lördag 9 mars 2013

Cheers, I'd drink to that



Time to get ready for tonight. Fun group of people! I am finally really, really excited about going out and I am also feeling really good for once. Don't know what's happened this week. After being sick for 2 weeks I thought I would be feeling pretty shit afterwards but I have plenty of energy which is a bit surprising. 

Being forever sober doesn't bother me at all, sure sometimes I miss partying like everyone else. I used to b a party girl. I'm known in my group of friends for the amount of tequila shots I could do during one night. But most of all I probably miss rum and diet coke. Now I just drink diet coke with a slice of lime in it instead. I am staying away from alcohol for the rest of my life. I have never been a wine, cider or beer drinker so it seems very unnecessary and pointless to have a glass of wine when I have been given the gift of life. I am going to take care of my new liver and not take any chances. 

After a livertransplant they recommend that you stay away from alcohol, which makes sence to me. Why risk it? People drinking after a livertransplant, I don't care if it's just one glass of wine or whatever. They really get on my nerves. Doesn't make any sence to me what so ever ... But. It's their decision. That doesn't mean that I have to agree with it though. 

I have to go. Picking up U in 1 hour and I need to start getting ready. I hope ya'll will have a great saturday night. Looove Jo.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar