tisdag 5 mars 2013

Is there a baby in your belly?


"NO. I am just really sick". 



Wello hello there "little" tummy. Now you might understand why I write that it looked like I was at least 6months pregnant when I got admitted to hospital the first time. This is taken on the 29th of October 2011. Just a few days after my E.R visit. I basicly looked like this until the transplant. It was really painful too.

- Turned out to be a very swollen liver and spleen. 




I think we can all agree on the fact that yellow is not a good look for me, probably not for anyone. Looked even worse in real life. 

- Trust your body when it's telling you that something is wrong. I did. But, not at first. Like a lot of people I just tried to ignore it until I just couldn't anymore. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Vad kul att du följer min blogg, vi sjuka blir starka av att stötta varandra. Jag hann bara snabbskrolla igenom din blogg. ska sätta mig och läsa lite ikväll! KÄMPA PÅ! Stor kram.

    SvaraRadera