måndag 11 mars 2013

Hospital visit


Had my doctors visit this morning. Tests looked good today. Nothing really to talk about except that I finally look really healthy, alert and well. Last time, a little over a month ago I was not feeling or looking great. Blood pressure was normal, so don't really know why I have been feeling a big light headed recently. Oh and my hair falling out she thought was because the quality of the hair that grew out during the time I was really sick or just after the transplant wasn't the best. It should get better, again .. So fingers crossed. I have noticed that I am not loosing just as much as a month ago, but still ... I would prefer to keep my blonde hair please. I don't really have anything to complain about these days, just the hair thing. The shaking isn't that bad. Well,  sure it still has its moments. 

Next visit will be in May or so. I will keep on going in for tests every week until beg. of April. Then it's twice / month. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar