lördag 2 mars 2013

Shake it out

The shaking hasn't been that bad lately. Which has been a big relief. As it was really bothering me before. Especially when people can see that I am shaking and it's not just a feeling. 

But, then I have days like today when I can't relax or write/type well because of my hands shaking really  bad. I took a walk today, 2,5km and it totally wore me out. So I thought I'd better listen to my body and  take a little nap, as I am still ill, but no. My body/mind said no. Then I feel frustrated and a bit of a panicy kind of feeling. Sometimes I am lucky enough that the shaking will stop after 15min or so of laying down and then I can relax/fall asleep. But not today. Nothing can make it stop when it starts. Hopefully I won't have a hard time falling asleep tonight as I only slept a few hours last night because of the darn coughing. I try to think if I've done anything different today, yesterday and so on. If any of that could trigger the shaking? Did I eat and enough? Did I do too much? I don't know. I haven't come up with a good answer for that yet. Might just be all the meds. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar