fredag 22 mars 2013

January vs. March

Had some fun today and looked back a couple of months, at photos taken in January. The best way to see progress is to take photos.

It's like I am blind to my own progress and improvement. But I am def. getting and feeling stronger/tighter. I am finally getting some ass. Slow progress but I can def. feel a big difference. If I don't feel sore after a work out I didn't work hard enough. Today was back / shoulders / biceps.

My foot is still aching. But I can walk on it, walked 6km yesterday. However, I need to try and let it rest so it doesn't get worse. Easier said than done. 






" Trött på att börja om hela tiden?" 
"Kasta aldrig in handduken. Använd den till
att torka svett. Sen fortsätter du".
"Dröm inte om ditt mål. Jobba för det istället".
"Smärtan du känner idag, blir din styrka imorgon". 


"JAG HITTAR INTE TID ATT TRÄNA.
JAG GÖR MIG TID". 


sluta slappa!

(slutaslappa @ instagram). 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar