onsdag 6 mars 2013

New - for the home





- finally bought a school bag, been looking at it for ages. Perfect! - New from Ikea - Fikade with Ullis at IKEA - Had to borrow U big sunglasses so I could see on the way home. Loving the sun, hello energy!

Spent a couple of hours with U at Erikslund Shopping Center today. Bought a school bag, some stuff at IKEA for my home. "Fun" things like candles, garlic press, pens etc. Now I am completely exausted. Vixi is already asleep on my leg, I'm struggeling to keep my eyes open too. After being sick for 2 weeks my energy level is not the best. Maybe a power-nap? I think so ... 

- Decided not to have a nap. Cleaned my apartment instead. I need to try and not have naps. Keep busy. So now it's shining and very clean, haha. Just the way I like it. I found too many dust bunnies around here. That's what happens when you don't clean for two weeks. Normaly I try to clean 2 / week.  After that I finally had something to eat, A & Assar dropped by, went for a little walk and then had some dessert & tea. Lovely day, but right now (22:30) my body and brain is more than ready for a good nights sleep. But over all ... I've had an amazing day. I love my friends, they are the best. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar